The eucalyptus tree is a popular health remedy. These leaves have antibacterial and anti-fungal properties. Eucalyptus Floral water also called Eucalyptus Hydrosol and is known for its attractive and fresh aroma. It also includes mild tonic as well as skin cleansing properties and is generally considered safe to be used in lotions and creams. In this topic we’ll discuss about Eucalyptus Floral water and its Benefits.
What is Eucalyptus Floral water?
Eucalyptus Water has a strong but fresh aroma. It’s created through the process of Hydro Distillation, which represents a commonly used method of extracting essential oils from plant samples. Eucalyptus is a tree. The dried leaves and oil are used to make medicine and a eucalyptus oil.
Eucalyptus Floral water and its Benefits
Eucalyptus floral water acts as a plant therapy. It has many therapeutic properties, said to have antiseptic properties.Eucalyptus floral water is very effective against airborne viruses and bacteria. It can also be used as inhalation for sinusitis, cold and general catarrh. Eucalyptus tea , composed of eucalyptus water, is commonly used to treat symptoms of cold and flu and can be combined with other teas as a soothing tonic. Diffuse into the air, the Eucalyptus Globulus and Frankincense to help support clear breathing. On Adding a couple of drops of Eucalyptus to an inhaler blend of Rosemary and Lemon essential oils can help as an afternoon “pick-me-up.”
Using crockpot to make Eucalyptus water recipe
So, the process is as follows:
- Find fresh eucalyptus or grow eucalyptus at home by using eucalyptus seeds. Eucalyptus tree grow wild in warmer climates. In winters, eucalyptus is sold by nurseries as a potted plant or shrub.
- You’ll need approximately 1/4 cup of leaves for every cup of oil.
- Wash the leaves. Rinse well, and set aside to dry.
- Measure 1 cup (8 oz) of oil. The best oil will be a light carrier oil, either cold-pressed virgin olive oil, coconut oil or almond oil.
- Strip eucalyptus leaves from stem, and gently crush with your hands which will start to extract the oil, and your hands will smell of the leaves.
- Combine oil and leaves in a crock pot set on low.
- Pour the eucalyptus oil through a fine mesh strainer when the oil is cool.
Once it has been made, it will be good to use for 6 months approximately.
How to use Eucalyptus oil for babies?
You can use eucalyptus oil to open the airways of the baby’s nostrils if you take a few precautions.
- Put two drops of the oil on a tissue or cotton ball and keep it at a distance from the baby, for baby cold,
- Add three drops of oil to a bowl of boiling water and place it under the baby’s crib, for a blocked nose, the rising steam gives the baby comfort.
- The oil should not be applied near the child’s nose as it may cause respiratory problems
Benefits of Eucalyptus Floral water for hairs:
Eucalyptus water benefits for hair:
- Nourishes Hair
- Freshens Hair
- Promotes follicle stimulation which promotes hair growth
Benefits of Eucalyptus Floral water for skin:
Eucalyptus water benefits for skin:
- Heals skin irritation
- Cures acne
- Cures chickenpox
- Appropriate for skin eruptions and oily complexions
- Cures Herpes
- Used for therapeutic massages