The Geranium Floral Water is one of the famous floral water and it has lots of benefits for skin and hairs. Geranium Floral water and its Benefits are many as you can think, there is no end of its benefits.
Geranium Floral water and its benefits
Benefits of Geranium Floral water:
Geranium Pelargonium is a genus of flowering plants which includes about 200 species of perennials, succulents, and shrubs, commonly known as geraniums, pelargoniums, or storks’ bills. Both genera belong to the family Geraniaceae.
Geranium floral water due to its balancing act on the hormones, makes it ideal for use on skin which is affected by hormonal conditions.
Dry oily patches of the skin:
Geranium water helps to dry oily patches of the skin which encourage dry patches to improve normal oil secretion of the skin.
Geranium water is ideal for all types of skin. We like to use Geranium with Lavender, Germanium due to its balancing property and lavender due to it’s healing property, the Geranium balancing the skin whilst the Lavender gently soothes.
Used in aromatherapy applications:
Geranium Essential Oil is known to reduce feelings of stress, anxiety, sadness, fatigue, and tension, thereby enhancing the general sense of well-being and relaxation, while offering relief to those suffering from insomnia. Its sweet, uplifting floral scent makes it an ideal ingredient in the manufacturing of soaps and cosmetics, such as creams and perfumes.
Balance the Respiratory and Circulatory functions:
Furthermore, the scent of Geranium Oil is known to enhance concentration, enhance cognitive function, and balance the emotions as well as the hormones. Its calming and tonic properties are known to regulate several body systems, including the respiratory and circulatory functions. This facilitates functions such as nutrient absorption and digestion, and as a result it improves general health. When Geranium Oil is combined with any essential oils, it is known to contribute to a blend that is aromatically appealing: Angelica, Basil, Bergamot, Carrot Seed, Cedarwood, Citronella, Grapefruit, Jasmine, Lavandin, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Neroli, Orange, and Rosemary.
How to use rose geranium oil for ticks?
It’s very simple to use rose geranium oil for ticks as an all-natural tick repellent for dogs.
You simply add 1 drop in between your dog’s shoulder blades and another drop by their tail. Do this every 3-5 days.Very small dogs may only need 1 drop while larger dogs may need 3 or 4.
I recommend starting with just 1 drop regardless of your dog’s size. If you’ve found that doesn’t work (aka your dog has a tick on him the next day, up it to 2 drops.)Please remember that essential oils are VERY potent and a little goes a long way. Every 2 or 3 days, I added 2 drops on my 30-pound dog.
Once, I went 10 days without adding the essential oils and I found a tick on Bailey, so rose geranium appears to work better as a tick repellent when used frequently.If you still find ticks on your dog, you can add use the rose geranium oil more frequently – as much as once a day.
How to use Eucalyptus oil for babies?
You can use eucalyptus oil to open the airways of the baby’s nostrils if you take a few precautions.
- Put two drops of the oil on a tissue or cotton ball and keep it at a distance from the baby, for baby cold.
- Add three drops of oil to a bowl of boiling water and place it under the baby’s crib, for a blocked nose. The rising steam gives baby comfort.
- The oil should not be applied near the child’s nose as it may cause respiratory problems
Benefits of Geranium Floral water for hair:
Geranium water, benefits for hair:
- promote hair growth by nourishing the scalp and balancing the production of sebum and natural oils.
Benefits of Geranium Floral water for skin:
Geranium water, benefits for skin:
- It is known to effectively eliminate dead cells and to promote the regeneration of newer, healthier skin, thus benefitting acne-prone skin.
- Its astringent property helps tighten the skin and to diminish the appearance of the symptoms of aging, such as sagging and wrinkling skin.
- maintain the skin’s softness and smoothness
- On scars, unwanted spots, blemishes, stretch marks, and cuts, Geranium Oil’s cicatrizing property is known to accelerate healing and fading.
- treat skin ailments such as excessive oil, acne, eczema, dermatitis, and psoriasis.
This refreshing and anti-bacterial body spray can be used daily to eliminate body odors.